- 21-22 New Student Registration Packet - HCHS - 21-22 New Student Registation Packet - Complete.pdf (5.3 MBs)
- Transcript Request Form - PLEASE NOTE: All transcript requests require a minimum processing time of 24 business hours before transcripts are available. Completed forms should be submitted to the Guidance Data Clerk, Mrs. Niki Martin at [email protected] Transcript Request Form Updated 1-27-22.pdf (162.1 KBs)
- Transfer/Withdrawal Form - HCHS Transfer & Withdrawal Form.pdf (197.6 KBs)
- Community Service Hours Log - HCHS Community Service Hours Log.pdf (136.0 KBs)
2021-2022 ACT Test Dates
Register for the ACT
|ACT Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline|
|Saturday, April 2nd||February 25th||March 11th|
|Saturday, June 11th||May 6th||May 20th|
|Saturday, July 16th||June 17th||June 24th|
HCHS Juniors and Seniors are eligible for 4 ACT Fee Waivers that may be used during their Junior or Senior year. Students must see Mrs. Elizabeth Mitchell to receive a Fee Waiver.
2021-2022 SAT Test Dates
Register for the SAT
|SAT Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline|
|Saturday, May 7th||April 8th||April 26th|
|Saturday, June 4th||May 5th||May 25th|
HCHS Juniors and Seniors are eligible for 2 SAT Fee Waivers that may be used during their Junior or Senior year. Seniors should check their CollegeBoard accounts to retrieve their Fee Waivers. Juniors must see Mrs. Elizabeth Mitchell to receive a Fee Waiver.
HCHS students may take the PERT Exam free of charge at HCHS. All testing occurs in the Testing Lab (Room 418) unless otherwise specified. Students may sign up for the PERT at the front desk of HCHS or by contacting Mrs. Elizabeth Mitchell.
21-22 PERT Testing Schedule
Wednesday, June 1st 9:00am *Summer
21-22 HCHS Tutoring
Tutoring services have ended for the year.
Senior Class of 2022 Information
Senior Scholarship Meeting 2/1/22
Visit the HCHS Scholarship page at http://hch.hamiltonfl.com/scholarships
Zoom video recording of the event can be viewed by visiting https://tinyurl.com/HCHS2022ScholarshipVideo
Senior Orientation/Parent Night 9/2/21
Download the Senior Orientation/Parent Night PowerPoint Presentation.
Zoom video recording of the event can be viewed by visiting https://bit.ly/HCHSSRNight2022
Cap & Gown Order
HCHS graduation is scheduled for Friday, May 20th. Students MUST order a cap and gown from Herff Jones in order to participate in HCHS graduation ceremony. All students are required to wear a cap and gown purchased exclusively through Herff Jones. Students may not wear borrowed regalia or regalia purchased from alternative vendors.
College Application Fee Waivers
- 2022 Graduation Information and Inclement Weather Plan UPDATED 5-11-22 - Graduation Plan 2022 FINAL R MITCHELL.pdf (199.5 KBs)
- Senior Spring Semester Calendar 2022 UPDATED 1-31-22 - Senior Spring Semester Calendar 2022.pdf (149.1 KBs)
- Career Development Opportunities - This document includes a list of current local employment opportunities. This list was compiled and provided by Jennifer Gisonni of PotLuck Enterprises and Mia Hunter Mauldin of Hamilton County Chamber of Commerce. Career Development Opportunities.pdf (208.3 KBs)
Junior Class of 2023 Information
Junior Orientation/Parent Night 9/23/21
Download the Junior Orientation/Parent Night PowerPoint Presentation.
Zoom video recording of the event can be viewed by visiting https://bit.ly/HCHSJRNight2022
College Board Opportunity Scholarship
Watch this video on the College Board Opportunity Scholarship.
Learn more and get started at cb.org/opportunity
National Merit Scholarship Program
The National Merit® Scholarship Program, conducted by National Merit Scholarship Corporation (NMSC®), is an annual academic competition for recognition and college undergraduate scholarships. Established in 1955, nmsc is a privately financed not-for-profit organization that operates without government assistance.
The competition is open to all U.S. high school students who meet published participation requirements. Scholarship winners are chosen on the basis of their abilities, skills, and accomplishments—without regard to gender, race, ethnic origin, or religious preference.
The goals of the National Merit Scholarship Program are to:
- identify and honor academically talented U.S. high school students and encourage them to pursue rigorous college studies;
- provide professional services for corporations, company foundations, colleges and universities, and other individuals and organizations that wish to sponsor scholarships for outstanding participants in the competition;
- promote a broader and deeper respect for learning in general and for exceptionally talented individuals in particular;
- stimulate increased support for the education of scholastically able students; and
- encourage the pursuit of academic excellence at all levels of education.
Although a sizable number of National Merit Scholarships are underwritten by NMSC with its own funds, the majority of scholarships awarded in the National Merit Program are sponsored by about 400 corporate organizations and higher education institutions. Since 3 the first scholarships were awarded in 1956, the educational opportunities of thousands of academically talented young people have been enhanced by the support of scholarship sponsors.
The PSAT/NMSQT will be administered to all HCHS Juniors on Wednesday, October 13th.
Laptops 4 Learning
30 laptops for graduating seniors heading to college on a monthly basis.
To be eligible, laptop recipients must:
1. Have a family income of $50,000 or less. Income is self reported by applicant.
2. Demonstrate proof of enrollment at a college or university OR have a college acceptance letter.
3. Provide one of the following explaining why a laptop will help them further their education.
a) Upload a 90 second video explaining why they should be selected
b) Upload a 90 second audio file explaining why they should be selected
c) Write an essay of 500 words or less explaining why they should be selected
Recipients are awarded and shipped a laptop upon completion of the requirements above. Laptops are drop shipped to the awardees place of residence.
To learn more about the program, go to https://laptops4learning.videoscholarship.org