- 21-22 New Student Registration Packet - HCHS - 21-22 New Student Registation Packet - Complete.pdf (5.3 MBs)
- Transcript Request Form - PLEASE NOTE: All transcript requests require a minimum processing time of 24 business hours before transcripts are available. Completed forms should be submitted to the Guidance Data Clerk, Mrs. Niki Martin at [email protected] Transcript Request Form Updated 6-20-22.pdf (184.4 KBs)
- Transfer/Withdrawal Form - HCHS Transfer & Withdrawal Form.pdf (190.0 KBs)
- Community Service Hours Log - HCHS Community Service Hours Log.pdf (140.5 KBs)
2022-2023 ACT Test Dates
Register for the ACT
|ACT Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline|
|Saturday, October 22nd||September 16th||September 30th|
|Saturday, December 10th @ HCHS||November 4th||November 11th|
|Saturday, February 11th||January 6th||January 20th|
|Saturday, April 15th||March 10th||March 24th|
|Saturday, June 10th||May 5th||May 19th|
|Saturday, July 15th||June 16th||June 23rd|
HCHS Juniors and Seniors are eligible for 4 ACT Fee Waivers that may be used during their Junior or Senior year. Students must see Mrs. Elizabeth Mitchell to receive a Fee Waiver.
2022-2023 SAT Test Dates
Register for the SAT
|SAT Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline|
|Saturday, October 1st||September 2nd||September 20th|
|Saturday, November 5th @ HCHS||October 7th||October 25th|
|Saturday, December 3rd||November 3rd||November 22nd|
|Saturday, March 11th @ HCHS||February 10th||February 28th|
|Saturday, May 6th||April 7th||April 25th|
|Saturday, June 3rd||May 4th||May 23rd|
HCHS Juniors and Seniors are eligible for 2 SAT Fee Waivers that may be used during their Junior or Senior year. Students should check their CollegeBoard accounts to retrieve their Fee Waivers.
HCHS students in Grades 9-12 may take the PERT Exam free of charge at HCHS. Students in Grade 8 may take the PERT Exam free of charge at HCHS only if the student is enrolled in Algebra 1-A or Algebra 1. All testing occurs in the Testing Lab (Room 418) unless otherwise specified. Students may sign up for the PERT at the front desk of HCHS or by contacting Mrs. Elizabeth Mitchell.
22-23 PERT Testing Schedule
Wednesday, October 5th 8:00am
Wednesday, October 26th 3:15pm
Wednesday, November 16th 8:00am
No PERT Testing in December
Wednesday, January 25th 3:15pm
Wednesday, February 8th 8:00am
Wednesday, March 29th 3:15pm
Wednesday, April 5th 8:00am
No PERT Testing in May
Wednesday, June 7th 9:00am *Summer
Laptops 4 Learning
30 laptops for graduating seniors heading to college on a monthly basis.
To be eligible, laptop recipients must:
1. Have a family income of $50,000 or less. Income is self reported by applicant.
2. Demonstrate proof of enrollment at a college or university OR have a college acceptance letter.
3. Provide one of the following explaining why a laptop will help them further their education.
a) Upload a 90 second video explaining why they should be selected
b) Upload a 90 second audio file explaining why they should be selected
c) Write an essay of 500 words or less explaining why they should be selected
Recipients are awarded and shipped a laptop upon completion of the requirements above. Laptops are drop shipped to the awardees place of residence.
To learn more about the program, go to https://laptops4learning.videoscholarship.org